Hot Hair Extension Wig Brushes, Plastic Hair Brush
Hair extension comb, hair extension brush
European style, nice clorand felling
White, black, pink, purple color.Service:
1.7 Days exchange/Refund Quarantee
2. Quality control, wholesale Brazilian hair price with insure quality
3. Drop shipping accetable
4. Audited factory supplier, certificate available.
5. Timely customer service.Why choose us?
1. Long export history! ! Factory established in 2002, 11 years export experience.
2. Large scale! ! 2 factories in Henan, 5 stores distributed in different areas for local and foreign markets.
3. Professional supplier! ! Specialized in designing, manufacturing and selling products of the highest quality,
Such as 100% human hair, hair extensions, hair weaves, hair wefts, human hair wigs, purely handmade hair, Remy hair, virgin hair, etc.
Every year, USD160, 000 is invested into R&D department for quality control and designing new popular hairstyle.
4.100% human hair! ! No other hairs mixed.
5. Supply ability! ! Export more than 4 ton to all over the world every month.
6. OEM/ODM available.
7. Large market! ! Especially in USA, Europe, Australia, Africa, South America and Asia.
8. Quick delivery! ! Via DHL (in stock within 24h after payment done. OEM/ODM could be negotiable).
9. Purpose! ! Pursue "Quality is superior, service is supreme and reputation first. "FAQQ1. How many hair extensions Do I Need for one head?A:
For average head size, here is my suggestion:
12"-14": 3 bundles; 16"-22": 3 bundles; 24"-28": 4 bundles or more.Q2. What type of hair care products should I use?A:
Treat this hair just as if your own hair
1. Use good quality shampoo and hair conditioner for hair. It's important to keep the hair soft and shiny.
2. You could use gel or spray styling products to keep the hair style
3. Olive oil will be a good choice to keep the hair healthy.Q3. Why are my hair extensions getting tangled?A:
It caused by dry hair. Please make sure to wash & condition your hair at least once a week, twice a week is better. Comb the hair from time to time. You could ask your stylist for further suggestions.Q4. How long does it last?A:
It depends on how you to care it. Treat it like your own hair and take very good care for it, then normally it could last several years. Some people keep it for 4-5 years, but some just keep it half of one year.Q5: Why the color of hair extensions don`t seem exactly as the pictures show or description says?
A: Different monitor have different displays so the same color number may have a little color difference. You could dye the hair to be the color that you want.Q6: Can they be straightened & curled?A:
Yes. You could use hair straightener or hair curler to style the virgin hair. However, don't do it too frequently, or the heat will make the hair easily get dry and tangled.Q7: Can I dye/color the hair?A.
Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule, it is easier to dark the hair than to lighten the hair. We recommend to dye dark color, since it is difficult for the original color to be bleached.
Improper dying will ruin the hair. We highly recommend you to ask hairdresser to dye the extensions then you will get the results you want, if dye them yourself, maybe you have to bear a bad effect.
If you can`t get to a salon, please use good hair dye and test a small sample firstly.