Brazilian Virgin Straight Hair Remy Human Hair Weft
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||5 Sets|
|Production Capacity:||100000per Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal|
- Human hair weave/weft
- 49 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BHF-011
- Material: Human Hair
- Hair Grade: Remy Hair
- Hair Length: 18 inch
- Hair Density: 100%
- Quality: Tangle Free.Very Soft
- Weight: 100g
- Features: Clean, Soft, Luster
- Colors: Dark, Brown, Ombre, Piano Colors etc
- Materials: 100% Virgin Human Hair
- Transport Package: One PCS Per Packet
- Origin: China Indian
- Style: Straight
- Human Hair Type: Brazilian Hair
- Color: Two--Tone
- Dyeable: Dyeable
- Size: 8"-32" Is Available
- Grade: 100% Unproceesed Hair
- Export Markets: Global
- Packages: One PCS Per, Could According to Your Requirement
- Paypal: Accepted
- Trademark: beauty on line
- Specification: All specification as per customer requirment
- HS Code: 67042000
1. Material: 100% Brazilian virgin remy human hair.
2. Quality: Very soft, no shedding, tangle free, no lices, top quality
3. Length: 8"-30"available in stock
4. Color: Unprocessed, Natural Color, can be dyed.
5. Style: Straight, wavy, body wave, deep wave
6. Packing: Standard package or Base on Customer Required
7. Shipping: By air or express, like DHL, FedEx...Etc
8. Delivery Time: Within 10-15 working days after full payment
1.100% virgin remy hair
2. High quality, competitive price
3. Fast delivery
4. Good service
1. Top quality 100%Brazilian virgin human hair with cuticle intact
2. Original young girl's hair, one bundle from one head, not mixed with other hair
3. Untreated original indian virgin hair, not been bleached or dyed
4. They can be dyed to any color, can be done into any style
5. Can last for a very long time
6. No chemical processed
The following provides general guidance for the are of human hair products.
As each individual product may vary, consult your hair stylist for the specific instructions
1. Blot out excess water with towel and allow hair or dry naturally. Do not expose to sun
2. Comb curly hair gently with your fingers. Do not brush
3. Wash and condition hair regularly
4. Detangle hair gently before washing. Do not rub or twist hair
5. Add mild shampoo to cool water and swish hair till clean. Rinse thoroughly
6. Brush straighter hair in a downward motion straight hair with the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
7. Certain items should not be brushed. EG braids, domes, etc. Consult your hair stylist if in doubt.
8. Hair may tangle if general care directions are not followed properly.
We only select healthy and young hair as our material which is collected from hair
Q. What is Remy Hair?
A: The highest-quality extension Remy hair still possesses the cuticle layer, which is the outer most part of the hair strand; It resembles shingles on a roof. All Remy hair has the cuticle layer of the hair flowing in the same direction, flowing the way it would naturally. The cuticle layer is important when concerned with hair tangling, longevity of the use (up to one year), and how well the hair shines. When the cuticle layer is intact and lying flat, the hair is capable of reflecting light, so that the hair shines.
Q: Can they be straightened, curled?
A: Treat the hair as if it is your own. Use a flat iron/straightened or tongs, even when fitted, but as with your own hair, never use hot tools too often as you could dry the hair and it will not last as long.
Q: Can I dye color the hair?
A: Yes. The hair can be colored. As a general rule it is easier to darken the hair than to lighter the hair. We highly recommend having your hairdresser dye the extensions as you will get the results you want, If you can not get to a salon, always use a good quality hair dye and test a small sample first.
Q: Can I wash & blow-dry the hair Extensions?
A: You can wash them as you would your own. Shampoo and conditioner. We also recommend using a hair treatment on them every few weeks, because the hair is not attached to your scalp, it is not getting the oils it should be. Using a treatment/hair mask will need to wash your extensions too much, about every 3 weeks. The extensions can be blow-dryed on low setting, but it is not recommended to do it too often. It is best to let your hair extensions dry naturally after washing them. Steps of taking care of hair:
|Iterm||2014 new brazilian human straight weft|
|Length||8inch to 32 inch|
|Weight||50g to 120 g|
|Color||two-tone color,we have many colors,and can do what you want color|